Any time something breaks in my house the first thing that comes to mind is, who the heck do I call to fix this. The second thing that comes to mind is how much is this going to cost me and finally who is going to be showing up at my house? Most of us have had, at one time or another, a bad experience with a service company. The guy shows up late, makes a mess in your home, charges you twice what he said he would and then two days later the thing is broken again!
If you find yourself in need of a plumber in Orange, CA here are a few simple guidlines to follow that will make your experience much more enjoyable and less stressful.
- Is the plumber licensed?: In the state of California anyone performing plumbing services has to be licensed either by the state or locally. When you hire someone who is unlicensed you put yourself at risk because you have no way of knowing whether he is qualified to do the job correctly.
- Do they guarantee their work?: A reputable plumbing company will stand behind their work with a written guarantee.
- Do they offer Up-Front Pricing: Typically, there are two ways a plumber charges; by the hour and by the job. I prefer companies that let me know exactly how much it is going to be before they start. This puts my mind at ease knowing no matter how long it takes the guy it will still be the same price!
- Experience: An experienced plumber can make a huge difference in both time and money for you. They are able to diagnose the problem quicker and can fix it right the first time, saving you a lot of aggravation.
- Is the plumber professional: Does the Fullerton hydro jetting provider show up when he said he would. Is he courteous and respectful? Is he efficient and clean? There is no comparison between a “Joe the butt-crack” plumber and a professional plumbing technician!
It is always stressful when you have a plumbing problem however, asking a few key questions before you hire the plumber will make your experience much more pleasant. If you find yourself in need of a professional plumber and you live in Orange, Fullerton, Anaheim, or Brea please call SewerTV.